The Scottish comedian, who lost part of his right hand in a childhood accident, talks travel, jokes and drain covers.
An interview with Paul Maynard, the disabled Conservative MP for Blackpool North and Cleveleys.
Musician J P Corwyn discusses how blindness can be a door opener in the music industry.
- Audio: Alastair Campbell
- Robert Softley in Girl X
- “I’ve got deaf tones but I’m not tone deaf”: rapper Sean Forbes.
- Audio: Wasted Day Collection
- 13 Questions: Sparticle Mystery star Grace Mandeville
- Audio: musician Mike Oliver
- 13 Questions: Dame Anne Begg
- Audio: why you might want to think about heading to the gym
- 13 Questions: Comedian Ted Shiress
- 13 Questions: actor Ryan Kelly
Every Thursday, DB tackles topics with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
Welcome to doodler Andre Jordan's wonderful world of disabled animals.
Not-so-serious disability-related countdowns. Send us yours too!
Live community panel
Listen to our regular razor sharp talk show online, or subscribe to it as a podcast. Spread the word: it's where disability and reality almost collide.