Hearing impaired Charlie Swinbourne taught himself to lip read but recently took a few lessons to try and improve.
Ouch! launch editor Damon shares his favourite articles and moments of the first nine years of Ouch!
Four disabled brides remember the unique touches that made their wedding day so special.
- CSUN 2011: the techies review
- Disability Is Everywhere: social networking, depression, colour blindness
- My Adapted Life: I get 'me' time thanks to my assistance dog
- My Adapted Life: Messing about in boats
- 'Secret Millionaire' businesswoman sees her blindness as a benefit
- Interview with new Hollyoaks actor Peter Mitchell
- More than words
- My Adapted Life: Gizmos that help me read and study
- Disability is Everywhere: antiques, philosophy, panel games
- The world wide web's a stage
Every Thursday, DB tackles topics with the subtlety of a sledgehammer.
Welcome to doodler Andre Jordan's wonderful world of disabled animals.
Not-so-serious disability-related countdowns. Send us yours too!
Live community panel
Listen to our regular razor sharp talk show online, or subscribe to it as a podcast. Spread the word: it's where disability and reality almost collide.