Friday Night is Music Night
with the BBC Concert Orchestra
Friday 21 January 2011, 8pm
The Mermaid, Puddle Dock Blackfriars, London EC4V 3DB
Friday Night has, in fact, been Music Night for half a century - first of all on the Light Programme and then on BBC Radio 2 - making it the world's longest-running 'live music' programme on radio.
How to get there
- Blackfriars (Circle & District lines). Covered walkway direct to the Mermaid. Please note that Blackfriars will be shut from March 2009 until late 2011 as part of the Thameslink upgrade project.
- Numbers 8, 25, 242, 50 Cheapside.
- Thameslink to Blackfriars Station. Covered walkway, direct to the Mermaid.
- From the Embankment, easy access to a 300 space car park located on Queen Victoria Street.
- Please contact us when applying for tickets to arrange access.