Friday Night is Music Night: Children's Favourites
with the BBC Concert Orchestra
Tuesday 16 October 2012, 8pm
Hackney Empire, 291 Mare Street Hackney, London E8 1EJ
Anna Jane Casey
Harry the Piano
BBC Concert Orchestra
Keith Lockhart conductor
Ken Bruce presenter
Ken Bruce presents a special Friday Night is Music Night celebrating children's favourites, past and present.
How to get there
- Central Line to Bethnal Green, then 10 mins on 106 or 254 bus. Victoria Line to Highbury & Islington, then 30 or 277, or 7 mins on Overground to Hackney Central.
- Destination: Mare Street 30, 38, 48, 55, 106, 236 (24hr), 242 (24hr), 253, 254, 276, 277 (24hr), 394, D6, W15, N38, N55, N106, N253.
- London Overground from Richmond, Willesden Junction, West Hampstead, Camden Rd, Highbury & Islington, Stratford, West Ham, Canning Town to Hackney Central. one West Anglia from L’pool Street, Seven Sisters, Tottenham Hale, Walthamstow Central to Hackney Downs or London Fields. First Capital Connect - (Not weekends) from Moorgate, Finsbury Park and Highbury & Islington, then 30 or 277 bus or Silverlink.
- FREE PARKING: Tesco's, Morning Lane (after 6pm Mon - Sat), opposite the Empire. Customers are requested to collect permits from box office in person from 6pm on the day of performance. Not vouchers will be issued or sent out in advance. There are limited vouchers available and are issued on a first-come first-served basis. PLEASE NOTE: Tesco car park vouchers are not valid on Sundays. PAID PARKING: Amhurst Rd, near Hackney Central Station. 25 spaces at £1.20 an hour
- Concessions on tickets. Lift access to all levels of the house. Wheel Chair positions (please request a place when booking your tickets). Infra-red audio system. Disabled parking in Wilton Way. Disabled toliets on all levels High visability signage.