Imagine Watford: Our Sound
with the BBC Concert Orchestra
Saturday 29 June 2013, 6pm
Watford Palace Theatre, 20 Clarendon Road, Watford WD17 1JZ
The community of Watford joins together in a brand new work created especially for Imagine Watford. Our Sound follows the journey of a small boy who is trying to fix his friend; a clockwork tiger. Join them on their adventure, in a story of courage and love, performed by the Watford community and musicians from the BBC Concert Orchestra.
Look out for pop-up outdoor music performances during the Festival.
This performance is free but please book in advance to guarantee a place. Tickets can be obtained from the Watford Palace Theatre Box Office by calling 01923 225 671 and in person from the Information Point on the High Street from 10 June 2013.
Produced in partnership with Watford Palace Theatre, Watford Borough Council, Orchestras Live and Arts Council England.
How to get there
- From Watford High Street, turn left out of the station. Cross the ring road and continue along the High Street for about 15 minutes. Clarendon Road is on the right, between Halifax Building Society and Pret A Manger.
- Bus services that stop near the Theatre are 142 and 258.
- From Watford Junction, turn left out of the station onto Clarendon Road. Follow the road, and then cross the ring road using pedestrian crossings. The Theatre is on your left at the top of Clarendon Road. This walk is about 10 minutes.
- There's parking at the Palace Charter Car Park.
- The Theatre is accessible to all patrons, with services for wheelchair users, and people with hearing and visual impairments.