These are the current projects:
- to provide a mechanism to store content in a local disk cache that has been retrieved from another web server (or 2nd tier), and to provide a REST-like HTTP interface to remove specific items from that cache.
- This project provides a set of Delphi components that provide easy access to Advanced Authoring Format (AAF) files.
- SMX Components
- A set of interface components written in Macromedia Flash.
- ID3v2 Chapter Tool
- ID3v2ChapterTool is an application which allows you to author and embed chapter information in your audio files.
- BAP Tools
- Broadcast Audio Production Tools set
- CPAN modules
- These are projects we have released the following distributions to CPAN (Comprehensive Perl Archive Network)
- Apache Modules
- These are modules extending the capabilities of mod_include type functionality.
- Dirac is a state of the art video codec that provides general-purpose video compression and decompression tools. It is cross-platform and written in ANSI standard C++.
- Media Lounge
- A C++ application, based on the "Crystal Space 3D" game engine SDK. It displays an interactive, shared virtual world, in which the content author can embed audio and video sequences
- TV-Anytime Java API
- The BBC TV-Anytime Java API is for parsing, manipulating and creating TV-Anytime metadata.
- Kamaelia is designed as a testbed for network experimentation using a component architecture designed to simplify creation and testing of new protocols for large scale media delivery systems.
- Media Dispatch
- A reference implementation of the Pro-MPEG Media Dispatch Group's Media Dispatch Protocol.
- MXF File Test Engine
- Provides a system that allows various tests to be performed on MXF files
- Video Shot Change Detector
- A simple DirectShow video shot change detector filter, suitable for a wide variety of applications.