Scrapbook (Download PDF)
Encourages an awareness of habitats and organisms, and what conditions are required in order for them to survive.
One Level: Hilda is upset she has knocked over Potto's Scrapbook and all the photographs have got mixed up. Hilda invites the learner to help her match the right photograph to the correct habitat, creature and food.
- Importance of keeping healthy
- Responsibilities to self and others
- Similarities and differences between groups of communities
- Learning to live as a member of a community
- Thinking Skills
- Numeracy: sorting; patterns and relationships
- IT: mouse skills: drag and drop
- Science: observation; similarities and differences