Ideally you should use heavy black or coloured material for this costume.
• Tennis ball for eyes
• Heavy material
• Black net for face panel so child can be heard
• Empty kitchen roll tube for the stuffed tail (stuff with newspaper and glue to the back of the material)
• Long sleeved green jumper which covers the hands
• A stuffed tail tied onto the waist
• Head bopper
• Green tights
• A painted striped chest piece (No need for it to go all the way around)
• Green mask
Idea 4 - DRAGONFLY
• Framework: The frame for the wings could be made from bamboo; willow; or stiff wire. The wings could be a thin gauze or net curtains
• Back wings suspended from shoulder straps.
• Front wings attached to the arms with a band at the elbow which in turn is held to rods placed across the framework, and the child also holds onto rods placed across the framework.
• Costume could be a green t-shirt or tank top; white sleeves and black tights.
• Eyes: black balls attached to the head boppers