Here are some things that you should consider when arranging a show in your school or theatre:
• Will you have car park attendants?
• Is it acceptable to park cars in the school playground?
• Programme sellers should be set up before the audience arrive.
• Arrange for all your FoH staff to have a torch in their pocket.
• Do you know where the fire exits are?
• Are there adequate fire extinguishers? Does all your staff know where these are and how to use them?
• Will the seats be numbered? If so, will ushers see the audience to their seats? Will these Ushers also collect the tickets?
• No wheelchairs in the aisles. Arrange to remove some chairs for these.
• Reserve seats for your ushers and ticket collectors. Put one seat beside the fire exit and another seat at the back to collect the tickets from late arrivals.