What We Do
- Offer a resource library open to the public with materials on peace
building; Northern Irish history, politics, and culture; and teaching
human rights and citizenship.
- Provide meeting space for community groups.
- Develop fun and educational workshops for students around human rights,
citizenship and diversity awareness.
- Work with educators to make better use of community relations resources.
Examples of our Work
- In the Six Schools Community Relations Programme the Junction worked
with P7 students to explore commonalities and differences, culminating
in an art project for display at each school.
- Through the Junction’s Anti-Sectarian and Good Relations programme,
students from eleven post-primary schools used icebreakers, games and
group discussion to develop Good Relations Charters for their schools.
8 Bishop Street
Tel: 028 7136 1942
Fax: 028 7126 4641