What we do
We bring people together from diverse backgrounds and ask them to question
their own and each other’s positions on issues important to them like
policing, sectarianism or decommissioning. People are then asked to look
at the needs underlying those positions.
- What do you want?
- What do you really need and why do you need it?
- What could you live with, given the needs of others differ from yours?
While dialogue is more about searching than certainty participants may:
- Understand more clearly where someone is coming from
- Clarify their own position
- Develop new insights
- Find the basis for new relationships
We Do Not
- Tell participants what to think or if they are right or wrong
- Negotiate, mediate or problem solve
- Challenge thinking and encourage questioning
- Offer a process of greater understanding of self and others, the outcomes
of which may be unclear
373 Springfield Road
Tel: 028 90 329 995