Podcasts is a piece of audio or video that can be downloaded from the internet and played on an mp3 player. Podcasts can be used to record lessons for revision purposes or by pupils to share their work and experiences.
Watch Jonnie Palmer from Rainey Endowed School discuss how podcasts can be used to enhance learning inside and outside the classroom.
Key points from the video
- A great tool for revision.
- They allow pupils to take ownership of their own learning.
- Tools required: A microphone, computer, recording software .
- Be careful, when uploading content to the web that your content doesn't contain any copyright material.
- Mp3 - file format for digital audio
- MP4 - file format for digital video
- Vodcast - a video podcast that contains both audio and visual content
Find out more