Curriculum in Action
- Active learning methodologies
- Assessment for learning
- Connected learning
- Planning and implementing the curriculum
Technology in Action
Connected Learning - KS2 Water
- What is water?
- Who needs water?
- Our loughs and rivers
- A rivers story
Connected Learning - KS2 Linen
- How linen is made
- Uses of linen
- The linen industry in Northern Ireland
- Is it ethical?
- Natural and manmade fabrics
Connected Learning - KS2 On the move
- What makes animals move?
- How do we travel, now and in the past?
- Water, Light, Sound & Energy
Connected Learning - KS3 Ethical Fashion
- The linen industry in NI
- Geography - Fashion & the environment
- Citizenship - The cost of cheap fashion
- Personal Development - Fashion and self image
- Employability - Working in fashion
Connected Learning - KS3 You are what you eat
- Local and Global Citizenship - The cost of our food