1. This event will be transmitted live on BBC Radio Ulster
92-95FM & 1341MW, DAB Radio, Freeview Ch719, Satellite
Ch0118 and for digital viewers on BBC Interactive Television
(through the red button on your remote control). A special
highlights programme will be broadcast on BBC Northern Ireland
Television at a later date.
2. Ticket holder is responsible for care of ticket. Lost or
damaged tickets cannot be replaced. This ticket admits one
person only and is complimentary.
3. Entry to the event will be from 6.30pm onwards, tickets
are valid until 8.00pm at which time the concert will commence.
There will be an interval from 8.50 - 9.15pm. It is anticipated
that the concert will conclude at 10.45pm*. To ensure full
capacity we may have to re-allocate tickets after 8.00pm.
4. This is a free event and admission will be on a first come,
first served basis.
5. As this is an outdoor concert, please dress for the weather.
For health and safety reasons, the BBC reserves the right
to cancel the concert in the event of extreme weather conditions.
6. This event will take place on a tarmac surface and the
site will be split into two areas, one for front stage promenaders
and another for people with folding chairs (access to these
areas will depend on capacity). Please be considerate with
the placement of folding chairs to avoid obstructing the view
7. No garden furniture, other than folding chairs will be
permitted on site. In the interests of safety please do not
bring umbrellas, glass items, tins, fireworks, barbecues or
8. Alcohol cannot be purchased at this event. Alcohol may
be brought on site only if it is in plastic containers. Guests
are welcome to bring a picnic.
9. The Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission
or remove a ticket holder for behaviour which is likely to
cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance.
10. Ticket holder assumes all risk of injury and all responsibility
for property loss, destruction or theft and, releases organisers,
performers, sponsors, venue and their employees from any liability
11. No dogs allowed other than guide dogs.
12. Children under 16 are not permitted unless accompanied
by an adult.
13. All ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording
of themselves as members of the audience.
14. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers, pyrotechnics and
loud noises may be used at the event.
15. The BBC reserves the right to make any alteration to the
advertised details for this performance.
16. In the interests of audience security, it will be necessary
to conduct a number of bag searches on entering the site.
17. Please be aware that a fireworks display may proceed the
18. If you leave the site, re-admittance will be subject to
* All timings are subject to alteration
Please contact the BBC Ticket Unit on telephone
028 9033 8237 or textphone 028 9033
8100, if you have any access requirements, or are
unable to use the ticket(s).
Please visit bbc.co.uk/ni/tickets
for information and additional event guidelines.