Could you become Blue Peter's junior TV chef?
Meet James Martin
James Martin will be taking part in our search to find the next great junior TV chef. Find out a bit more about him here.
Full name: James Martin
Born: 1972 in Yorkshire
Currently presenting BBC One's 'Saturday Kitchen', James Martin became a popular TV chef through his regular appearances on
'Ready Steady Cook' since 1996.
Did you know?
* Whilst studying in Scarborough, James won student of the year three years in a row!
* James has a restaurant on the Ocean Village Cruise Ship.
* In 2005 James came fourth in the series 'Strictly Come Dancing'. His professional partner was Camilla Dallerup.
* During his studies James' work was noticed by Antony Worrall Thompson who took him to work with him in London.
* James has a clumber spaniel called Fudge.
* The Yorkshire pudding recipe that James uses has caused a bit of a fuss as he insists on using eight eggs.
* When James was twelve he cooked for the Queen Mother.
* James co-owns a kitchen design/manufacturing company in St. Albans called 'Underwood Kitchens'.