Chat: Strictly dance partners - what do you think?
Strictly Come Dancing 2016 is now up and running!
In a spectacular launch show, the celebs discovered which professionals will be putting them through their paces.
So, who's landed who? What are this year's couples looking like? Let's take a look at the double acts of Strictly 2016...
So, the pairs are (from left to right starting at the top):
- Ed Balls & Katya Jones
- Melvin Odoom & Janette Manrara
- Danny Mac & Oti Mabuse
- Anastacia & Brendan Cole
- Judge Rinder & Oksana Platero
- Naga Munchetty & Pasha Kovalev
- Louise Redknapp & Kevin Clifton
- Will Young & Karen Clifton
- Ore Oduba & Joanne Clifton
- Claudia Fragapane & AJ Pritchard
- Daisy Lowe & Aljaz Skorjanec
- Laura Whitmore & Giovanni Pernice
- Tameka Empson & Gorka Marquez
- Lesley Joseph & Anton Du Beke
- Greg Rutherford & Natalie Lowe
So, the pairs are picked, and the couples are off to start their Strictly dance training, but how do you feel about the celebs and professional partners?
Let us know your thoughts and predictions below...
- Will Greg and Natalie strike gold on the dance floor?
- Will it be smooth sailing for Ore and Joanne?
- Has BBC Breakfast presenter Naga and Pasha got the early start on their rivals?
- Which couple will keep dancing all the way to the glitterball trophy?
This chat is now closed, thanks for all your comments.
I think Ore Oduba and Joanne Clifton will win! Go Ore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tamika and Gorka will hold the trophy
I think that Judge Rinder should win because me and my mum love watching it together.
I think Claudia Fragapane and AJ Pritchard will win.
I think that Claudia and AJ should win because I think they're both brilliant at dancing and they look amazing together.
I think Louise and Kevin are going to be one of the pairs in the final.
I think that Judge Rinder will win as he is funny.
I think Melvin and Janette will win.
Beth, East Sussex