Spiders - five amazing facts about the eight-legged beasties
Spiders - love em or hate em, there's a good chance there's a few in your house this autumn.
As the summer draws to a close spiders often head indoors to escape the chilly weather.
But experts say that this year, they might be even bigger than usual, because the recent mild weather has meant there are more insects for them to eat.
But how well do you now our eight-legged friends? Check out these top facts from our spider expert, Simon Garrett, from Bristol Zoo.
- The most venomous spider found in the UK - you might be surprised!
- How spiders use their blood, not muscles to move their legs
- How long they live - the record-holder lived for 33 years
- How big they can grow - the size of a dinner plate!
- And there's a spider that looks like a bird poo.
How to get one out of your bedroom!
But not everyone's a massive spider fan, and when there's a hairy arachnid poised above your bed when you're about to turn out the light, sometimes you've just got to send them packing!
So if you've ever wondered what's the best way to get rid of the critters - without hurting them - Simon's got the top technique in the clip.