Five of the best World Cup celebrations
Our friends at BBC Sport have been looking forward to the start of the Brazil World Cup by checking out some cracking "Top 5's" of past tournaments.
Over the next week, we'll bring you some of the most incredible moments you might not have seen from World Cup history.
Today, it's time to put your dancing shoes on with the top 5 celebrations...
The Top 5 Celebrations
- Italy v West Germany 1982 - Italian Marco Tardelli scored the second goal against West Germany and reacted with a massive scream clenching his arms.
- Argentina v Greece 1994 - Argentina legend Diego Maradona scored a wonder strike to make it 3-0 against Greece and ran straight to the camera screaming down the lens.
- Brazil v Netherlands 1994 - Bebeto from Brazil took on the last defender and the keeper to score, making it 2-0 and celebrating his third child being born.
- Nigeria v Sweden 2002 - Julius Aghahowa from Nigeria scored a great header, celebrating in style with 9 somersaults.
- Cameroon v Columbia 1990 - Roger Milla of Cameroon took the ball off the wandering keeper and did a signature shimmer dance at the corner flag.