Sharon Osbourne, Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger return as X Factor judges
The new line-up for The X Factor has been announced.
Sharon Osbourne, Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger are back on the show and join Simon Cowell on this year's judging panel.
The judges' auditions will begin on Friday 10 June at the home of the Premier League champions, Leicester City's King Power Stadium.
Dermot O'Leary is back as host, replacing Caroline Flack and Olly Murs - who have both left the show.
Sharon Osbourne was one of the original X Factor judges appearing on the panel from 2004 to 2007, and then again in 2013.
Speaking of her return, Sharon said: "I'm overjoyed about going back to The X Factor, sitting with Lou, gorgeous Nicole and naughty Simon.
"But most of all, I can't wait to meet baby Eric."
Nicole Scherzinger was a judge on The X Factor in 2012 and 2013, and won in her first series with James Arthur.
Nicole said: "I can't wait to be back in the UK and on the show with the best judges sitting alongside me on the panel.
"I'm excited about discovering, mentoring and winning with an exciting new act this year.
"And having had winning contestants in the past, Simon knows I will do it."
Louis Walsh will reprise his role on the panel, returning for a record-breaking 12th series as an X Factor judge.
Talking about his comeback, Louis said: "He'd say otherwise but I knew Simon missed me last year.
"I'm delighted to be back on the panel especially beside my two favourite female judges Sharon and Nicole, and I'm looking forward to taking them all back to Dublin this year when we head there for auditions."
Talking about the new series, Simon warned: 'Be careful what you wish for.'
The X Factor will return to ITV later this year alongside sister show, The Xtra Factor on ITV2.
Apart from Simon Cowell, the entire line-up has been changed for 2016.
Nick Grimshaw announced in February that he wouldn't be returning to the judging panel.
He said: "I did love it and it's not a diss to the show. It's a great show and I loved it. But it's definitely a once in a lifetime style thing."
Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Rita Ora also quit the show.
ITV says The X Factor will continue "into 2017 and beyond".
It's after speculation that the show could be rested following poor ratings and The Voice switching from the BBC to ITV.
An average of 8.2 million watched last year's series, which was down on recent years.
Find us on Instagram at BBCNewsbeat and follow us on Snapchat, search for bbc_newsbeat