Tube bomb threat is a social media 'hoax' say police
Did you get the text or WhatsApp message doing the rounds, warning you not to use the London Underground?
Probably coming from a well-meaning friend, the message claimed that all Metropolitan police officers had been called in to work to deal with a terrorism threat.
Now a police spokesman has said it is a rumour and there is no specific threat.
"Keep calm and carry on," said Ch Supt Paul Brogden from the British Transport Police on Twitter.
He also retweeted a colleague from Battersea, who described the social media alert as a "hoax".
In addition he posted a link to a BBC News article about the UK terror threat.
On Friday Home Secretary Theresa May raised the level of threat from "substantial" to "severe" in response to conflicts in Iraq and Syria.
The new alert level rates the risk of an attack on the UK "highly likely", although Mrs May said there was no evidence to suggest one was "imminent".
It is the second highest of five possible UK threat levels.
The Conservatives and Liberal Democrats are in talks about how to tackle the threat of Islamic extremists, with David Cameron expected to make an announcement about the introduction of new anti-terror laws.