Nick Kyrgios knocks out Rafael Nadal
He's 19 years old, from Australia, and has caused one of the greatest shocks at Wimbledon.
Wildcard Nick Kyrgios beat world number one Rafael Nadal to reach the quarter-finals on his Wimbledon debut.
Speaking after his victory, Kyrgios said: "I didn't really notice the crowd that much and it hasn't sunk in.
"I played some extraordinary tennis. I served a really good level throughout the match so I'm really happy."
Even if he gets knocked out in the next round of Wimbledon he leaves this summer having cut into the men's top 100 rankings for the first time.
Here are 10 facts you need to know about him
1. Born in 1995, Nicholas Hilmy Kyrgios started playing tennis at the age of six before turning pro in 2012.
2. On Twitter he describes himself as a "proud Greek Malaysian Australian professional tennis player from Canberra".
3. In 2013 Nick made tennis history when he became the fourth youngest winner of an ATP Challenger title.
4. In his spare time he loves listening to Rihanna and Lil' Wayne, and watching Family Guy and for his third round match he revealed he'd been listening to Drake.
5. His idol is Roger Federer but he also loves basketball, naming Lebron James and Michael Johnson as heroes.
6. His website crashed last week when 250,000 fans tried to log on at once and his Twitter followers have increased by 11,000 over the past week.
7. His victory over Rafael Nadal saw him become the lowest-seeded player to beat a World Number One at a Grand Slam since 1992.
8. His mum Nill had not originally planned to watch her son compete at Wimbledon but after his victory over Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic in the third round she booked flights from Australia to London.
9. Reaching the quarter-finals at this year's Wimbledon is the furthest Kyrgios has been in one of tennis' four major tournaments and it is set to launch him into the world's top 100 for the first time.
10. In 2013 he became Australian Open Junior champion beating fellow Australian Thanasi Kokkinakis in straight sets.