The Voice UK to return to the BBC for a third series
The BBC have confirmed that they have commissioned talent show The Voice again.
On the network's official Twitter account it said: "We can confirm that @BBCTheVoiceUK will return for a third series."
The show was the channel's biggest new entertainment programme after its launch last year.
However, this year's second series had its lowest figures on Saturday with 5.89 million people watching.
Mark Linsey, controller, entertainment commissioning, said: "The Voice has been a huge success for BBC One.
"Finding a Saturday night break-out hit is incredibly difficult but this show hit the ground running and it's fantastic to ensure its future on the channel."
Liam Tamne became the latest contestant to leave The Voice and was visibly upset after his battle round.
Jessie J walked off the set after his coach will.i.am put stylist John Pritchard through to the next stage.
The Champions League final was shown on ITV at the same time as Saturday's show.
The first episode of this series pulled in an average audience of 6.2 million viewers.
Leanne Mitchell, from Lowestoft in Suffolk, was crowned the show's first winner. She was mentored by Sir Tom Jones.
The second series began in April, with figures rising steadily throughout the blind auditions, peaking at 9.57 million viewers.
The first of the battle rounds, which started two weeks ago, drew around seven million people.
The first series of The Voice aired in March 2012.
Sir Tom Jones said that the first series was almost like a dress rehearsal.
He said: "When you go into anything new, that's the way it feels.
"You don't know how it is going to work, you don't know whether it's going to work anyway, you don't know what's going to happen."
Viewing figures fell after the blind auditions and an 11-date tour featuring eight of the contestants was cancelled in 2012 due to poor ticket sales.
Follow @BBCNewsbeat on Twitter.