One Direction members earn £5m each in the last year
One Direction earned £5 million each in the last year, according to a young music rich list.
Former X Factor contestants Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne will feature in the newspaper list of the top 15 wealthiest British music artists under the age of 30.
Young music rich list top 15
- 1. Adele - £30 million
- 2. Cheryl Cole - £14 million
- 3. Leona Lewis & Katie Melua (tie) - £12 million each
- 5. Florence Welch £9 million
- 6. Charlotte Church and Jessie J (tie) - £8 million each
- 8. Lily Allen, Nadine Coyle, Duffy, each member of JLS, James Morrison and Nicola Roberts (tie) - £6 million each
- 14. Emeli Sande, each member of One Direction and Ed Sheeran (tie) — £5 million each
The group's first album Up All Night made it to number one in 16 countries.
The singer that tops the Sunday Times' 2013 Rich List is Adele.
The 24-year-old is worth £30 million but made £10 million in the last year, despite taking much of it off to recover from a throat operation and have a baby.
Cheryl Cole's fortune is estimated at £14 million, while Leona Lewis and Katie Melua are both worth £12 million.
New entries to the list of music millionaires aged 30 and under include Emeli Sande and Ed Sheeran who are each worth £5 million.
The full list is to be published officially on Sunday.
Follow @BBCNewsbeat on Twitter