Call Me Maybe named as the most watched video of 2012
Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe was the most watched video of 2012, according to online music video service Vevo.
The track has been viewed more than 357 million times.
One Direction appear twice in the top 10. The boy band came in second for What Makes You Beautiful and seventh for One Thing.
The former X Factor contestants also briefly broke the record for the most video views in 24 hours in September.
They beat Justin Bieber's previous 24-hour record with 8.24m views of their video, Live While We're Young.
Bieber took the record back when he teamed up with Nicki Minaj.
Beauty and the Beat was viewed 10.6 million times in 24 hours in October.
Pitbull features three times in the top 10.
The rapper is third with International Love ft Chris Brown and fourth on Jennifer Lopez track Dance Again.
His track Rain Over Me ft. Marc Anthony also makes it in at number 10.
The top 10 videos on Vevo this year were
1. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
2. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
3. Pitbull - International Love ft. Chris Brown
4. Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again ft. Pitbull
5. Justin Bieber - Boyfriend
6. Lil Wayne - Mirror ft. Bruno Mars
7. One Direction - One Thing
8. LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
9. Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull
10. Pitbull - Rain Over Me ft. Marc Anthony