Take That announce extra dates as thousands jam phones
Take That have added extra eight dates to their 2011 tour putting it down to "unprecedented demand".
Phone and internet services have been struggling to cope ever since tickets for the rest of the tour went on sale this morning (29 October).
BT says it's been having to deal with traffic three to four times above normal levels.
Ticket agencies are telling fans they just need to keep trying to get through.
The extra dates are
- Tuesday 31 May - Sunderland Stadium of Light
- Wednesday 8 June - City of Manchester Stadium
- Friday 10 June - City of Manchester stadium
- Wednesday 15 June - Cardiff Millennium Stadium
- Friday 24 June - Glasgow Hampden Park
- Tuesday 28 June - Birmingham, Villa Park
- Wednesday 6 July - London Wembley Stadium
- Friday 8 July - London Wembley Stadium
Tickets for the extra shows are on sale now.