BBC denies Kylie Minogue to quit The Voice next series
Kylie Minogue has not quit The Voice, a statement from the talent show said.
The denial comes after the singer revealed that filming of the next series of the programme would clash with her upcoming tour.
"Kylie is a fantastic addition to the coaching line up," said the statement.
"We are aware of Kylie's touring commitments and are looking to accommodate them, so that if the series is re commissioned she could return to her coaching role."
It added: "Discussions are still on going and it's too early to speculate as we've not finished this series yet."
In an interview with The Mirror, Kylie said: "I'm touring this year and the timings wouldn't work.
"We started filming in November last year for the show, and this year I'm on tour in September, October and November."
She added: "Being on the show is a huge commitment. I have loved it, although there have been parts which have been really difficult, too taxing and emotional.
"You can't second guess yourself. You deal with a lot of decisions and emotions."
On Friday she took part in the Sport Relief fundraising evening on BBC One, alongside David Walliams.
The pair started singing Especially for You, a 1988 hit for her and Jason Donovan, before Donovan himself joined the pair on stage.
The Voice has had success in the ratings this year, with the first episode of revamped talent show beating its rival Splash! according to overnight TV viewing figures from January.
The Voice attracted an average 8.4 million viewers, while ITV's celebrity diving show netted 3.7 million.
Follow @BBCNewsbeat on Twitter