Fazer from N-Dubz declared bankrupt, show court records
Fazer, best known for being part of the group N-Dubz, has been declared bankrupt, according to court records.
Documents show the rapper applied for bankruptcy on 4 December under his real name, Richard Rawson, using an address in north London.
The 26-year-old rose to fame alongside N-Dubz bandmates Costadinos Contostavlos (Dappy) and Tulisa Contostavlos.
He recently took part in the BBC's Urban Proms.
N-Dubz released a greatest hits album in 2011 and have not worked together since, although several reunions have been promised.
Fazer has said that any chance of an N-Dubz reunion depends on the success of his solo album - which has yet to receive a release date.
Meanwhile, Tulisa Contostavlos, who was part of the judging panel on The X Factor until 2012, is to be charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
She will appear in court on Thursday over claims in the Sun on Sunday newspaper that she introduced a journalist to a drug dealer.
Her lawyer has said she will plead not guilty.
Last month Dappy had hospital treatment after falling off a horse and being kicked in the face by the animal.
The rapper, 26, was riding at his home when the horse threw him off its back.
In February, he was given a six-month suspended sentence over assault and affray charges.
He was convicted over a fight at a petrol station in Guildford, Surrey, the previous year.
N-Dubz have had eight songs in the Official Singles Chart.
Their most successful track was the appropriately titled Number 1, which hit the top spot in 2009.
It originally only featured Dappy but Tulisa and Fazer recorded extra vocals so the track could be included on N-Dubz' second album, Against All Odds.
Follow @BBCNewsbeat on Twitter