In pictures: Stars help out in X Factor judges' houses
Page last updated at 16:32 GMT, Thursday, 3 October 2013 17:32 UK
- X Factor fans are getting ready to find out what will happen in the judges' houses stage of the competition. The round sees contestants flown abroad to perform in the hope of getting through to the live shows. Former contestant Olly Murs returns to the programme as a guest mentor helping Gary Barlow with the groups.
- Girl group XYRA are one of the acts flown to New York to be mentored by Gary Barlow and Olly Murs.
- Brick City will also be in New York.
- Code 4 join Brick City, XYRA, Stop Look Listen and Kingsland Road in the US.
- Judge Sharon Osbourne is joined by Robbie Williams at her mansion in LA to choose who will make it through in the over-25s category.
- The over-25 finalists will perform in LA to try to secure a spot on the live shows.
- Judge Nicole Scherzinger is joined by Mary J Blige in Antigua to see the girl solo singers battle it out.
- Contestant Relley Clarke will be mentored by Nicole Scherzinger and Mary J Blige.
- Tamera Foster will also join Melanie McCabe, Relley Clarke, Hannah Barrett and Jade Richards in Antigua.
- Judge Louis Walsh will be joined by three assistants; All Saints singer Nicole Appleton, Sinitta and Westlife's Shane Filan. They will choose which boys out of Luke Friend, Giles Potter, Nicholas McDonald, Paul Akister, Ryan Mathie and Sam Callahan will make the top three in Saint-Tropez.
- Paul Akister is hoping to make it through to the next stage in Saint-Tropez. The judges' houses round starts this Saturday at 8pm on ITV.