New Big Brother house for 2013 is revealed
Page last updated at 15:47 GMT, Monday, 10 June 2013 16:47 UK
- Housemates will be greeted by a huge feature wall containing recycled life-size front doors as they enter the house.
- But what do they signify and what lies behind them?
- Contestants will be encouraged to tend and live off the vegetable patch they will discover in the garden.
- This year there is no swimming pool, no hot tub, no sauna and no inside bath or shower...
- But housemates do have a two-storey tree house in the garden to play in.
- Every move will be recorded with 27 remote-controlled cameras, 12 fixed cameras, five manned cameras and 10 infra-red cameras.
- There is also a tower cam that will provide sweeping views across the garden.
- Makers say the new house is "not a hotel" and provides a tougher environment than ever before.
- An eco-style living space features up-cycled bespoke furniture and fittings.
- Fifty-seven camera mirrors have been strategically positioned across the house, making it impossible to hide.