In pictures: Stars perform on day three of Big Weekend
Page last updated at 21:36 GMT, Sunday, 26 May 2013 22:36 UK
- Jared Leto from 30 Seconds To Mars performs at Radio One's Big Weekend, at Ebrington Square in Londonderry, on the event's final day.
- Little Mix performed a mash-up of Destiny's Child Bootylicious and TLC's No Scrubs on the Main Stage at Big Weekend.
- Haim, who won the BBC's Sound of 2013 poll, opened the In New Music We Trust Stage. They recently toured the US with Mumford & Sons and Ben Howard.
- Jake Bugg played nine tracks at Big Weekend including Trouble Town and Two Fingers. He finished his set with his hit single Lightning Bolt.
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis rocked the In New Music We Trust stage playing the likes of Thrift Shop and Can't Hold Us.
- Miles Kane played seven tracks including Rearrange, Come Closer and Inhaler.
- Olly Murs revealed he was going to the cinema on Bank Holiday Monday to watch the new Star Trek film. During his set he performed eight tracks finishing with Troublemaker.
- Wretch 32 played eight tracks finishing with Traktor and Blackout.
- Paramore returned to the Radio 1's Big Weekend for the first time since 2010, playing songs including Now, Brick by Boring Brick and Still Into You.
- Bruno Mars closed this year's Big Weekend with a medley of hits including Grenade, Locked Out Of Heaven and Just The Way You Are.