In pictures: Artists perform on day two of Big Weekend
Page last updated at 13:53 GMT, Sunday, 26 May 2013 14:53 UK
- Day two headliner Biffy Clyro on the Main Stage closing Radio 1's Big Weekend in Londonderry.
- The Saturdays played to crowds on the second day of Radio 1's Big Weekend. Frankie, Una, Mollie and Vanessa performed without Rochelle, who has recently given birth to her first child with partner Marvin Humes, from JLS.
- Radio 1's Newsbeat reporters Anthony Baxter and Nesta McGregor spoke to The Saturdays after the group appeared on the Main Stage. Frankie Sandford explained what it was like to perform while being pregnant.
- Twenty-year-old Conor Maynard performed on the Main Stage. He did a mash-up of Daft Punk’s Get Lucky and Swedish House Mafia’s Don’t You Worry Child as part of his performance. You can find more photos and videos on the official Radio 1's official Big Weekend website.
- Derry also played host to Iggy Azalea. The Australian artist took to Twitter to post pictures of the crowds, saying: "My life is amazing because of all you lovely people!"
- Yorkshire band Bring Me The Horizon's leader singer Oliver Scott Sykes got up close and personal with the crowd at Londonderry on day two. The band performed on and off the In New Music We Trust stage.
- Fourth in the BBC Sound of 2013 list, Laura Mvula took to the 1Xtra Arena to perform songs including Green Garden.
- Two Door Cinema Club opened Saturday's proceedings at 1pm. "To have people come over to the other side of the country is brilliant. It gives people the chance to see something they wouldn't normally see."
- Alex Trimble from Two Door Cinema Club on the Main Stage on day two in Londonderry. The band described on Twitter how "excited" they were to be performing in their "homeland".
- Labrinth performed some of his biggest hits for the crowd including Earthquake. During his Main Stage performance of Let the Sun Shine it started raining.
- "Audiences really vary in vibe and energy and even though the weather isn't the best here, everyone was up for it and I really bounce off that," said Ellie Goulding after her performance.
- Newsbeat reporters Steve Holden and Anthony Baxter interview Ellie Goulding after she comes off stage on day two of Big Weekend in Derry. The singer told the audience that it was "nice to see all your lovely faces".
- Also included on the BBC Sound of 2013 longlist, Kodaline played to crowds on the second day of the music event in Londonderry.