Radio 1's Big Weekend 2013: Artists on day one
Page last updated at 00:21 GMT, Saturday, 25 May 2013 01:21 UK
- Dizzee Rascal opened the Main Stage at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Londonderry . He performed a duet with Robbie Williams and tracks from his new album. The event is taking place over three days in Derry's Ebrington Square.
- Robbie Williams made a surprise appearance on the Main Stage where he duetted with Dizzee Rascal. It's the first time they've performed Goin' Crazy live together.
- Rudimental performed their number one hit Waiting All Night featuring Ella Eyre. DJ Locksmith told the crowd: "We left all our equipment in London but we are still here." They borrowed equipment from Chase and Status and Angel Haze who didn't make the three-day event because of the flight disruptions at Heathrow.
- Calvin Harris headlining day on of Radio 1's Big Weekend in Londonderry. Speaking after his set the DJ said he had a "fantastic time" and "hoped he lived up to the crowd's expectations."
- Rita Ora made it to Londonderry despite being caught up in flight problems at Heathrow Airport in the morning. She headlined the 1Xtra/In New Music We Trust Stage.
- Saul Milton and Will Kennard from Chase and Status leant some of their equipment to Rudimental who had to leave their kit behind in London after
- A$AP Rocky was one of the first to perform at the Big Weekend. He appeared on the 1Xtra/In New Music We Trust Stage. You can see more photos and videos at the official Big Weekend Londonderry website.
- Katy B performing on the 1Xtra/ In New Music We Trust Stage.
- Katy B managed to get to Radio 1's Big Weekend. AlunaGeorge and Angel Haze had to pull out from performing because of flight disruptions.
- Dizzee and Robbie Williams in their dressing room after performing their forthcoming single Goin' Crazy together on stage for the first time. Dizzee said: "We smacked it, just the energy as soon as we got on, it was crazy."