In pictures: Fans at Radio 1's Big Weekend
Page last updated at 19:17 GMT, Sunday, 26 May 2013 20:17 UK
- A music fan at Radio 1's Big Weekend braves the downpour in Londonderry. There was a mixture of rain, wind and sunshine at the event in Derry's Ebrington Square.
- Emma O'Donald (second right) and her friends loved The Saturdays' day two performance. Frankie Sandford, who's currently pregnant, said she forgets about her baby bump when she started performing. Emma, 24 was impressed: "I can't believe she managed to dance in those heels - fair play to her." This photo was taken by Newsbeat's ChiChi Izundu.
- The Big Weekend crowds at the Main Stage on the opening day at Ebrington Square in Londonderry, Northern Ireland.
- James Woods and Hannah Davidson, both 18, were at the front of the queue for Day 1 in Londonderry. James said: "I feel absolutely amazing – we are the first people here." Hannah added: "We've been waiting since 11 this morning. The buzz in the city is amazing. Can't wait to see Calvin Harris and Chase and Status."
- Radio 1 presenter Matt Edmondson has his make up done in the hope of being a backing dancer for Conor Maynard. He didn't make the grade.
- Shannon, 16, and 17-year-old Julie both attended Day 1 at Radio 1's Big Weekend. Shannon said: "We were hoping it would come here. It's really nice because it's in between my exams. I did two exams yesterday - was looking forward to it. It's really good to give Derry a boost and have something that brings everyone together."
- The crowd at the 1Xtra/In New Music We Trust Stage on day one in Londonderry.
- Brian McKenley, 18, furthest right, attends day two in Londonderry with friends. He said: "I was here yesterday and it was absolutely amazing. Calvin Harris' set was unreal."
- Music fans arrive for day two. From left to right, Keira, Laura, Emma, Cora, Leah, Orlagh and Chloe who said she was looking forward to seeing Biffy Clyro.
- Two one big fans embracing the rain which starte as Labrinth sung Let The Sun Shine on day two at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Londonderry.
- Fans stop to take photos as they head towards the Main Stage on day two at Radio 1's Big Weekend. Biffy Clyro headlined. Picture by Newsbeat reporter ChiChi Izundu.