Dancing on Ice stars promote show with dress rehearsal
Page last updated at 15:37 GMT, Thursday, 3 January 2013
- Some of this year's Dancing on Ice contestants have dressed up in their show gear to promote the talent contest. Lauren Goodger from Towie, The X Factor's second winner Shayne Ward and actress Pamela Anderson were all there.
- Coronation Street actress Samia Ghadie, former Wales rugby union player Gareth Thomas and British bronze medal-winning Olympic gymnast Beth Tweddle showed off their new gear at ITV's London Television Centre.
- EastEnders star Matt Lapinskas, Labour politician Oona King and Olympic boxing gold medallist Luke Campbell also put in an appearance. The show starts on ITV1 on Sunday night (6 January).
- Christopher Dean and Jayne Torvill, better known as Torvill and Dean, won an Olympic gold medal in figure skating at the 1984 Winter Olympics in Sarajevo, Yugoslavia. They act as coaches on Dancing on Ice.
- The judges this year are Robin Cousins, Karen Barber, former Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts and Jason Gardiner.