Dancing on Ice 2013 celebrity line-up revealed
Page last updated at 06:19 GMT, Tuesday, 18 December 2012
- Pamela Anderson has been announced as one of the twelve taking part in ITV's Dancing on Ice 2013. The 45-year-old former Baywatch actress was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars in 2010, and again in the all-star edition in 2012, where she was eliminated in the first week.
- The Only Way Is Essex star Lauren Goodger will also be taking part. The 26-year-old says she has managed to only "fall over a couple of times" but fears the "pressure" of skating in the live shows.
- Luke Campbell, 25, won boxing gold at the 2012 London Olympics. He says his dream skating partner would be boxing's golden boy Oscar De La Hoya.
- Former GMTV, National Lottery and Blue Peter presenter Anthea Turner has apparently been nick-named Princess Tippy Toes. The 52-year-old said "I have got a massive (bruise) on my bum and some on my legs from the lifts!"
- Keith Chegwin, who rose to fame presenting the BBC children's show Multi-Coloured Swap Shop, was on last year's Dancing on Ice but pulled out when he fell and broke his ribs. The 55-year-old also appeared on naturist game show Naked Jungle.
- Samia Ghadie is famous for playing hairdresser Maria Connor in Coronation Street. The 30-year-old says she fears facing the judges.
- Welsh rugby player Gareth Thomas is 38. He announced he was gay in 2009 in an attempt to highlight what he called the rampant homophobia in the sport.
- Joe Pasquale won I'm A celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in 2004. The 51-year-old says he's covered in bruises after training, saying: "I smell of Deep Heat every night."
- Beth Tweddle, 27, has been called Britain's most successful gymnast. She won a bronze medal in the uneven bars at London 2012. She says she has a fear of "being the first celebrity to get voted off".
- Oona King is a former Labour MP. She lost her Bethnal Green seat to Respect leader George Galloway. The 45-year-old says US president Barack Obama is her dream celebrity skating partner and she hasn't got any bruises in rehearsals so far.
- Shayne Ward, 28, won The X Factor in 2005. He said his dream skating partner is Welsh singer and The Voice judge Sir Tom Jones.
- Matt Lapinskas, 23, played David Essex's son in EastEnders. He said he would love to team up with his on-screen brother Tony Discipline on the show, saying: "We could do Blade Runners together, which would be fun."