In pictures: Rita Ora, Lily Allen attend Fashion Awards
Page last updated at 12:40 GMT, Wednesday, 28 November 2012
- Stella McCartney picked up two British Fashion Awards for designer of the year and designer brand. She celebrated her win with Amber Valletta and Salma Hayek on the red carpet.
- The event, at London's Savoy Hotel, was hosted by actress Gemma Arterton and Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw.
- Rita Ora is pictured on the red carpet in a cream outfit with an iridescent handbag. She also wore a green Vivenne Westwood dress to the ceremony.
- Lily Allen wore a navy dress to the event. The pop star, who is pregnant, is due to give birth soon.
- Take Me Out: The Gossip presenter Zoe Hardman complimented her red dress with a black clutch bag. After the event she tweeted "such a fab night! I want every night to be that fun."
- Princess Beatrice is pictured at the event. Shoe designer Manolo Blahnik was given the award for outstanding contribution to fashion.
- TV presenter Alexa Chung is regularly pictured in fashion magazines. She won the British Style award which is decided by public vote.
- Rachel Stevens joined fashion designers and celebrities on the red carpet. She tweeted: "Great night, great Brits, great dresses, great fun! That's a lot of greats!"
- Fashion designer Julien Macdonald and singer Delilah posed together on the red carpet. Delilah's dress was made by Macdonald and features a trailing, feathered hemline.