Page last updated at 11:24 GMT, Friday, 17 May 2013 12:24 UK
- Actress Emma Watson attends this year's Cannes Film Festival for the premiere of her latest film The Bling Ring. She stars as a celebrity-obsessed teenager who, with a group of friends, burgles Hollywood stars such as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.
- British singer Cheryl Cole arrives for the screening of Amour (Love) at the 65th Cannes film festival.
- Chris Pine, Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto attend the Hollywood premiere of Star Trek Into Darkness. Pine says he's now more familiar with his role as Captain James T. Kirk: "It is not one man against the world, it is a real family, which is really nice."
- Alice Eve (left) plays science officer Carol Wallace on the Starship Enterprise. Former Gossip Girl actress Jessica Szohr (centre) and British star Kate Beckinsale (right) were also at the premiere at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles.
- US TV presenter Maria Menounos (left) and Once Upon A Time actress Jennifer Morrison (centre) both went for jumpsuits at the premiere. 24 star Nazneen Contractor (right), who plays Noel Clarke's wife in the film, was also there.
- Myleene Klass, Tulisa Contostavlos and Caroline Flack all turned out for this year's Sony Radio Academy Awards at London's Grosvenor House Hotel. Steve Lamacq, a champion of new music since starting at Radio 1 two decades ago, was given the special award in recognition of his contribution.
- Radio 1 DJs Zane Lowe, Edith Bowman and Greg James were also at the event. Edith Bowman and Greg James both won awards while Zane Lowe missed out this year. Radio 1 newcomers Dan Howell and Phil Lester won the first fan-voted golden headphone award.
- Sir Paul McCartney is covered in grasshoppers after a stage invasion by a swarm of the creatures. The star managed to complete his performance despite being buzzed by a cloud of the insects as he played on stage in Brazil in front of 47,000 people.
- Sir Paul McCartney carried on for almost three hours in Goiania as grasshoppers landed on him during the show. One stayed on his shoulder for much of the show and the musician introduced him to the crowd as Harold.
- Donna Kelly Pratte, the mother of Kris Kross rapper Chris Kelly, follows the casket of her son during his funeral recessional along with her husband James Pratte in Atlanta. The 34-year-old Kelly was found dead of a suspected drug overdose. Kelly performed alongside Chris Smith, who known as "Daddy Mac."