Page last updated at 12:19 GMT, Friday, 7 March 2014
- Imogen Poots has a laugh on the red carpet of the Los Angeles premiere of DreamWorks' film Need For Speed. It's based on the popular racing video game series. British actress Poots plays Julia Maddon, a car dealer who sources supercars for rich clients.
- Michael Keaton, Ramon Rodriguez, Scott Mescudi, Aaron Paul, director/executive producer Scott Waugh and Rami Malek are also involved in the project. The film's out in the UK on 12 March.
- Rihanna and 12 Years a Slave actress Lupita Nyong'o attend the Miu Miu show as part of Paris Fashion Week on 5 March.
- Kim Kardashian was in Vienna to attend the city's Opera Ball at the invitation of Austrian building tycoon Richard Lugner. The 81-year-old paid the reality TV star, who appeared with her mother (r) on Thursday night, an undisclosed sum of money for going to the ball with him. In the past celebrities like Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson have accepted an invitation.
- Jimmy Fallon has made his NBC The Tonight Show debut in New York. Fallon, 39, replaces Jay Leno as the host of the show. Will Smith, Mike Tyson, Lady Gaga, Mariah Carey and Lindsay Lohan were among his first guests. Fallon was previously the host of Late Night, which he left on 7 February 2014, after five years as host.
- Co-stars Colin Farrell and Jessica Brown Findlay walked the red carpet in London for their film A New York Winter's Tale. "It's incredibly sentimental," said Farrell. "It bashfully wears its heart on its sleeve, it's got no illusions to it, cynicism or being cool. It feels like a throwback to an older fashion treatment of love in a film."
- Johnny Depp joined partner Amber Heard on the red carpet for the premiere of her new action movie 3 Days To Kill. Kevin Costner stars in the film, about an ailing CIA agent trying to reconnect with his teenage daughter while on the job in Paris.
- The cast of Monuments Men, including Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman and George Clooney gathered for the UK premiere of Monuments Men in London's Leicester Square. Clooney co-wrote, produced, directed and starred in the movie, which is a true story about a group of art experts who tried to save masterpieces from being destroyed by the Nazis during World War Two.
- Seven-time Grammy winner Taylor Swift was joined on stage by Emeli Sande on the fifth night of the European leg of her Red Tour. The pair performed at London's O2 Arena, playing to a capacity crowd of more than 15,500 fans.
- US actor Shia LaBeouf has walked out of a news conference for his latest film - director Lars von Trier's Nymphomaniac - at the Berlin Film Festival. He later appeared on the red carpet wearing a paper bag on his head. The star had walked out of the press conference after being asked about the movie's explicit sex scenes.