In pictures: Eva Longoria nine ceremony dress changes
Page last updated at 09:26 GMT, Tuesday, 18 September 2012 10:26 UK
- Eva Longoria changed her hair and dress repeatedly throughout the ALMA 2012 awards ceremony, amassing nine different styles. She appeared in red, black and white dresses among other colours.
- George Lopez co-hosted the ceremony along with Eva Longoria in the Pasadena Civic Auditorium in California.
- The ALMA Awards recognise the achievements of Latino people in the entertainment industries in America.
- Eva Longoria is an executive producer of the show. "It's important for me to produce a show like this, to recognize everybody's talents and all of our contributions."
- According to Eva Longoria, the show also aimed to celebrate sporting achievements. "We're doing a special tribute with the Olympians. It's nice to tell their stories and recognize all their contributions."
- Categories at the awards include favourite movie, favourite male and female music artist and favourite tv reality, variety or comedy personality or act.
- In addition to hosting the event, Eva Longoria was also nominated in the category for favourite movie actress in a drama or adventure.
- Eva Longoria was joined on the red carpet by stars such as Jake Gyllenhaal and Christina Aguilera. The Voice mentor and singer said "It feels great to be here. My Latino fans have always been very supportive of me, so tonight it feels nice to give back."
- Presenters at the ceremony included Ryan Lochte, Robert Rodriguez, Zoe Saldana and Andy Garcia.