Stars out for Glamour Women of the Year Awards 2012
Page last updated at 08:26 GMT, Wednesday, 30 May 2012 09:26 UK
- Fearne Cotton (Radio personality), Kylie Minogue (Outstanding contribution) and Holly Willoughby (Presenter) have all picked up prizes at this year's Glamour Women of the Year Awards. Kylie was celebrating her 44th birthday.
- Eva Longoria, Tom Hiddleston and Jessica Alba also won awards at the ninth Glamour awards. Longoria picked up the inspiration prize with Tom Hiddlestone winning man of the year. Jessica Alba won the entrepreneur prize.
- Viola Davis (left) won the film actress award for her part in The Help. Chris O'Dowd from the IT Crowd handed Sofia Vergara her prize for comedy actress. Former X Factor judge Kelly Rowland got the TV personality gong.
- Rizzle Kicks posed on the red carpet with The Voice judges will.i.am and Jessie J, who won the solo artist award at London's Berkeley Square Gardens. Glamour Magazine says 330,000 people voted this year.
- Other stars included Dancing with the Stars runner-up Katherine Jenkins, model Abi Clancy and actress Kelly Brook. Singer Dionne Warwick was named this year's icon in an award presented by Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood.
- Last year's X Factor winners Little Mix dressed up for the fashion event. Radio 1 breakfast show host Chris Moyles was also there. Florence And The Machine were named best band with Lily Collins winning the breakthrough award.
- Lily Allen made a rare public appearance six months after giving birth. Glee actress Lea Michele picked up the US TV actress prize with King Kong star Naomi Watts also there. Amanda Holden was named best theatre actress.
- CNN news presenter Piers Morgan, Jake Shears from Scissor Sisters and Entourage actor Jeremy Piven were on the red carpet as well. Downton Abbey star Jessica Brown Findlay (Lady Sybil Crawley) won the top UK TV actress prize.
- Radio 1 DJs Nick Grimshaw (left) and Jameela Jamil (right) turned out for the event. Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon was photographed with Julien MacDonald. Donatella Versace won the fashion designer prize.
- Other winners included Hayley Turner (centre) who picked up the sportswoman prize from former England cricketer Freddie Flintoff. Twilight actor Jamie Campbell Bower appeared along with singer Alexandra Burke.