X Factor 2011 finalists: Where are they now?
Page last updated at 05:28 GMT, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 06:28 UK
- After auditioning separately, Jade, Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jesy were brought together by Tulisa to form Little Mix. Originally called Rhythmix, they became the first group ever to win X Factor. Little Mix will be on the Sound City Summer tour with JLS and Alexandra Burke and a new single is promised soon.
- Marcus Collins lost out to Little Mix in the grand final but he's already released a self-titled album and got to number nine in the singles chart with his cover of Seven Nation Army. Craig Colton has remained friends with Marcus since the show and the pair will be performing together in their home town of Liverpool at the beginning of June.
- Amelia Lily came third in the competition. She is performing at a variety of events over the summer including Party on the Pitch in Tycroes, Wales. Frankie Cocozza was kicked out of the competition for breaking one of the X Factor "golden rules". He went on to appear in Celebrity Big Brother and has hosted a special edition of My Super Sweet 16 for MTV.
- Misha B was at the centre of a row when she was accused of bullying the other contestants. Since then she has signed a record deal and released a mixtape called Why Hello World. Her new single is expected in July. After being voted off the X Factor, Johnny Robinson landed some guest presenting slots on This Morning and appeared on Celebrity Juice.
- After being sent home in the first week of the competition, 2 Shoes have appeared on Celebrity Juice and will be performing with James Michael at Poptastic Party in Porthcawl this summer. Charly Bird, who was pregnant when she appeared on X Factor, gave birth to a baby boy named Beaux in December 2011.
- Kitty Brucknell was renowned for her dramatic X Factor performances. Since leaving the competition she has been performing at clubs and gigs and will be playing in Birmingham, Belfast and Blackpool over the summer. Sami Brookes has performed in her home town of Rhyl and will be singing there again on 10 June at a charity run.
- Jonjo Kerr was the first of the over-25s to be eliminated by mentor, Louis Walsh. He has featured on the Military Wives song In My Dreams and is back serving as a soldier in Afghanistan. Janet Devlin has mentioned on Twitter that she is working on her own material. She will be performing at an Olympic torch celebration in Coleraine.
- After Nu Vibe were eliminated in the second week, Ashford Campbell joined The Risk replacing Ashley Baptiste in the fourth week. The rest of Nu Vibe are now pursuing their own projects. The Risk were voted out of the show in week five. Since then they have continued to perform together and are set to appear at The Women's FA Cup Final on 26 May.
- Since leaving X Factor James Michael has done some modelling for fashion website Mr Porter and is going to be performing at the Poptastic Party in Porthcawl this summer. Sophie Habibis has been pursuing her own projects and has performed at the Belfast St Patrick's Day celebrations.