Twilight: Kristen Stewart tops best dressed woman list
Page last updated at 06:50 GMT, Friday, 27 April 2012 07:50 UK
- Kristen Stewart tops the list as the world's best dressed woman by Glamour magazine. Harry Potter actress and model Emma Watson is voted second.
- Katie Price is number one in the world's worst dressed women list. Lady Gaga makes it to number two in the worst dressed category, but the singer also makes it to number 26 in the best dressed women awards.
- Victoria Beckham poses at a promotional event in Hong Kong earlier this week. The singer turned fashion designer has shot up 12 places in the best dressed list, this year she ranks at number three in the best dressed awards.
- Florence Welch performs at Coachella Valley Festival in California earlier this month, the singer made it to number five in the world's best dressed women awards. The Duchess of Cambridge is at number four and is a newcomer to the annual list.
- Gossip Girl's Blake Lively is named number seven in the world's best dressed women awards. The 24-year-old American actress is one place behind US singer Michelle Williams who won sixth place.
- Cheryl made it to number eight for the world's best dressed women. It has been written in X Factor boss Simon Cowell's unauthorised biography that he was "romantically interested" in Cheryl when she was a judge on the TV show.
- Rihanna is number 10 in the list of best dressed women. Kate Moss is one place behind at number 11 and at number 12 is model and TV presenter Alexa Chung.
- US TV reality star Kim Kardashian is named as number 13 in the best dressed women awards but also makes it to number four in the worst dressed list.
- Fearne Cotton (right) is pictured with singer Adele. The Radio 1 presenter made it to number 18 in the best dressed category.
- Singer Katy Perry is at number 22 in the world's best dressed list which was put together by Glamour readers' votes.
- Beyonce makes it to number 27 in the best dressed awards. The singer was also named as the world's number one most beautiful woman in America's People magazine.