In pictures: Fans frenzy as Justin Bieber arrives in UK
Page last updated at 09:57 GMT, Tuesday, 24 April 2012 10:57 UK
- Justin Bieber was escorted through Heathrow Airport as hysterical fans rushed to see their idol in the flesh. He was in London for a secretive event where he unveiled tracks from his new album Believe.
- If it wasn't for his bright yellow baseball cap, the Canadian singer would've been lost in the crowd of admirers, who he calls 'Beliebers'. He later said he'd written a song about the woman who falsely claimed he fathered her child.
- Seeing the 18 year-old was not enough for some supporters - they wanted to touch him as well. Bieber was followed by outstretched arms as he made his way through the arrival halls.
- Bieber was in the limelight once again as he posed for photographs taken by fans on their camera phones as well as professional journalists. He was wearing matching pink trainers and headphones.
- The Baby singer looked as though he was enjoying the enthusiastic welcome despite the media scrum. His security guards kept him moving through the crowds towards the exit.
- The star must be used to attention but he seemed amazed by his reception in London. He tweeted: "Wow. Airport was crazy getting to London! All worth it for my beliebers."
- Bieber's latest single Boyfriend - the first to be taken from the new album Believe - was denied the UK number one spot by Carly Rae Jepsen. It is currently at 12 in the Official UK Chart. Believe will hit US stores on 19 June, 2012.