In pictures: Rihanna, Katy Perry and Tupac at Coachella
Page last updated at 09:01 GMT, Tuesday, 17 April 2012 10:01 UK
- Katy Perry and Florence Welch met up at Coachella on Sunday.
- Party girl Lindsay Lohan let her hair down at the third day of Coachella Festival in California after being freed from her probation in March following nearly two years of court hearings over drink-driving and drugs offences.
- Rappers 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg played together onstage during day three of the 2012 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. Snoop was also joined by Eminem, Dr. Dre and Wiz Khalifa during his set.
- Snoop Dogg also rapped with a hologram of hip hop legend Tupac Shakur, who died more than 15 years ago. The pair performed the tracks Come With Me, Hail Mary and Gangsta Party.
- The image of Tupac Shakur was brought back to life on stage with this life-sized hologram of the dead rapper.
- Singer Ke$ha climbed onto a friend's shoulders to get a better view of the bands on the last night of Coachella.
- Singer Rihanna was in the audience for David Guetta's performance at the second day of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in California on Saturday (14 April).
- She later appeared on stage herself as she performed with DJ Calvin Harris.
- Producer Skrillex was in the crowd at day two of Coachella.
- Rihanna attracted a lot of attention dancing on a friend's shoulders and smoking after her show with Calvin Harris.
- Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys saluted the audience as the sun went down on day one of the 2012 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
- Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine wore a gothic gown during the band's headline slot at the Outdoor Theatre stage on the Sunday night.
- High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens embraced the hippy look as she joined music fans.
- Guitarist Sergio Pizzorno took to the stage on Saturday as Kasabian returned to Coachella for the first time in seven years.
- Thousands of people gathered to watch singer Santigold perform against a dramatic backdrop of mountains on the sunny last day of the three day event.