Heidi Klum's Halloween parties through the years
Page last updated at 11:21 GMT, Monday, 31 October 2011
- Heidi Klum put on a body suit for her 12th annual Halloween party, which took place in Las Vegas. "My inspiration was just to be dead," she said. "Someone without their skin." The outfit was put together by make-up artist Bill Corso.
- Heidi Klum dressed as a superhero, in the style of a female Iron Man, in 2010 for her Halloween party in New York. Back in 2001, at her second party, she rode a horse to her party venue after dressing as Lady Godiva.
- In 2009, the Project Runway host dressed herself as the Hindu goddess Kali for her ninth party, also held in New York. She began her Halloween tradition in 2000 wearing a PVC dress and pigtails.
- In 2007 the supermodel dressed as a cat. A tag on the outfit read: "If found, please return to Seal." She's now officially Heidi Samuel, after taking her husband's surname. She became an American citizen in 2008.
- The year before, in 2006, she took part in a Garden of Eden themed party with Seal. The pair have been married for six years and the apple outfit hid the fact that she was eight months pregnant at the time.
- In 2003 the supermodel dressed as an alien at her Halloween party. In 2005 year the supermodel wore a vampire outfit complete with fangs and in 2004 she turned up as a red witch with a skeleton on her back.