The Apprentice 2010: The candidates
Page last updated at 14:16 GMT, Tuesday, 28 September 2010 15:16 UK
- The next set of candidates are about to hit screens on the new series of The Apprentice. Chris Bates is an investment banker from Surrey. He's 23.
- Twenty-eight-year-old Jamie Lester is an overseas property developer, who has been running his own company since he was 24.
- Christopher Farrell is a Mortgage Broker from Cheshire. Before that he was a Royal Marine Commando, serving in Iraq, Northern Ireland, Kosovo and Afghanistan. It was recently revealed that the 29-year-old is on bail over a fraud allegation.
- Joy Stefanicki works in PR, but she started out cleaning dishes in her parents' pub.
- Shibby Robati is a surgeon and business owner from London. Whoever wins the show gets a job working for Lord Alan Sugar.
- Raleigh Addington has a degree in Economics and Politics but is currently unemployed.
- Paloma Vivanco is a Senior Marketing Manager from London. She has also lived in North America, Australia and New Zealand.
- Laura Moore is a 22-year-old Business Development Manager who describes herself "a man in a woman's body".
- Alex Epstein got 10 A*s at GCSE and claims he came up with the idea for the bendy-bus.
- Liz Lock says she loves food and fashion. She works as an Investment Banker.
- Dan Harris is a 34 year old sales director. He loves the outdoors, and has completed three marathons.
- 24 year old Melissa Cohen works as a Food Business Manager but used to be a hairdresser.
- At 21, Stuart Baggs is the youngest ever candidate. He comes from the Isle of Man.
- Sandeesh Samra comes from Nottingham and is a Recruitment Consultant.
- Stella English is a is a mother-of-two who left school with no qualifications, but is now a Head of Business Management in London.
- Joanna Riley set up a cleaning business aged 22. Now 25 she says people call her "honest, direct and funny". The new series starts on 6 October at 9pm on BBC1.