In pictures: Glastonbury Festival backstage photos
Page last updated at 10:42 GMT, Monday, 28 June 2010 11:42 UK
- Shakira chats to Newsbeat's entertainment reporter Natalie Jamieson at Glastonbury. Natalie's been taking backstage pictures from the festival...
- Emma Watson from the Harry Potter films was there with her boyfriend George, from the band One Night Only. When Nat asked her about taking Kate Moss's crown as the new queen of Glasto, she said "No way!"
- Jo Whiley chats to Ellie Goulding on her Radio 1 show. Ellie nearly didn't make it on air though after getting a bit lost near the John Peel tent.
- The John Peel tent... Look - no wet horrid mud, just beautiful hot sunshine.
- Ezra and Chris from Vampire Weekend. "They made me laugh a lot," says Nat.
- Dizzee Rascal looks thoughtful backstage. The rapper performed on Friday night (25 June) and was joined by Florence and the Machine for a rendition of You Got The Dirtee Love.
- Tinchy Stryder chilling with a drink backstage. Other UK hip hop stars performing at the festival included Tinie Tempah and Professor Green.
- Tinchy even gave us a peek at his latest tattoo design.
- Jack White and Alison Mosshart from the Dead Weather. "Jack had a nice feather in his hat," says Nat... "Which I handily chopped off in this pic!"
- Ana, Jake and Babydaddy from Scissor Sisters check out their photo. Kylie Minogue also put in a surprise guest appearance during the band's set. She performed on Any Which Way, a track from their new album.