Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart talk to Twilight fans
Page last updated at 10:20 GMT, Tuesday, 1 June 2010 11:20 UK
- Taylor Lautner, 18, has turned out for a fan question and answer session in Sydney to promote the latest Twilight film, Eclipse. The third instalment in the vampire series is released in cinemas on 9 July.
- Kristen Stewart, 19, also made the long journey to Australia to chat to fans at Sydney's Luna Park. Thousands had queued from 4.30 in the morning for a chance to see the stars.
- During the session, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner revealed they'd be introducing a clip from Eclipse with co-star Robert Pattinson at the MTV movie awards in Los Angeles on 6 June. Fans also got to watch the new Eclipse trailer.
- Four hundred lucky fans got the chance to take part in the Twilight Q&A. Stewart, who plays Bella Swan in the film series, said she felt funny watching herself on screen. The session was screened live in 18 cinemas across Australia.
- Taylor Lautner said The Twilight Saga: Eclipse was his favourite film in the series so far and said it was a little bit darker than the first two movies. The pair are flying out to South Korea for the next part of their promotional trip.