Elton John holds annual Aids Foundation Oscars party
Page last updated at 14:42 GMT, Monday, 8 March 2010
- Keeping it in the family - Kelly Osbourne and mum Sharon arrive at Elton John's post-Oscars party. The bash, which raises money for the singer's Aids charity, is well established and now in its 18th year.
- The Jonas Brothers (L-R Nick, Joe and Kevin) also turned up at the party in Hollywood.
- Sharon's old X Factor pal Simon Cowell also put in an appearance at the party. He was there with girlfriend Mezhgan Hussainy, the chief make-up artist on American Idol.
- Heroes star Hayden Panettiere looked chic as she stepped out in this bronze-coloured dress.
- Another well known TV star at the event was Gossip Girl's Chace Crawford. The actor is getting ready to play one of the main roles in the re-make of 80s movie Footloose.
- Actress Selma Hayek is pictured with dapper looking Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am, who went for the old school bow tie look.
- Jamie Foxx stepped out with American actress Stacey Dash. Foxx is an Oscar winner himself - he won the best actor award for Ray in 2004.
- Katie Price also grabbed herself a piece of the Hollywood action as she turned up in this bold blue dress.
- Kelly Brook went for an older Hollywood look at the party. She's in Los Angeles to promote her new film, Piranha 3-D. She plays a character called Danni Arslow and has been photographed on set dancing in a red bikini.
- Cory Monteith, 27, and Lea Michele, 23, from Glee represented the show at the party. Monteith plays Finn Hudson, the quarterback who sings in Glee club with Michele playing Rachel Berry. She was nominated for a Golden Globe award earlier this year.