Page last updated at 10:21 GMT, Wednesday, 12 May 2010 11:21 UK
- Jane Lynch, who plays cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester in Glee, has been made into a waxwork which will be featured at Madame Tussauds in LA. She said: "This is too weird. I feel like I'm seeing myself in a coffin or something."
- Snoop Dogg and Chris Brown are amongst the guests at the premiere of Takers in LA. Chris stars in the thriller, about a group of bank robbers planning the job of a lifetime, alongside Idris Elba, Matt Dillon, T.I. and Zoe Saldana.
- Ke$ha goes for a glittery blue look as she performs at the Casio Shock The World 2010 event in New York. Other guests there included TV personality Khloe Kardashian and Precious actress Gabourey Sidibe.
- TV presenter Kirsty Gallacher marries rugby player Paul Sampson at a small ceremony in Spain. The 34-year-old had to shop for her wedding dress while heavily pregnant but says it wasn't too much of a problem as she didn't put on a lot of weight.
- Chace Crawford and 50 Cent are pictured together at a screening of their new film, Twelve, in New York. The movie, named after a made-up designer drug, follows a group of rich kids in New York who take drugs, fight and have sex.
- Actor and producer Mark Wahlberg has been honoured with a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. The 39-year-old first found fame in the early 1990s with Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch and starred as Dirk Diggler in Boogie Nights.
- Photo shoot of Madonna and daughter Lourdes new clothes range. 17-year-old Taylor Momsen, lead singer of 'Pretty Reckless', is the face of 'Material Girl' the junior collection, which launches in New York from next week.
- Katie Price, who's promoting her new book, says she'll keep on singing despite recent single Free To Love Again flopping in the chart: "It's not a career, it's just something I do for fun, so when I'm ready I'll bring something out."
- Angelina Jolie goes for a revealing black gown for the Japanese premiere of her new movie Salt in Tokyo. She described partner Brad Pitt as a "wonderful father" and said he often brought the children to the set when she was filming.
- Batman actor Chris O'Donnell attends the Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore premiere in Los Angeles. It's a sequel to the 2001 film of the same name. Neil Patrick Harris and Nick Nolte voice dog heroes Lou and Butch.