Amy Winehouse attends Q Awards
Page last updated at 16:47 GMT, Monday, 26 October 2009
- Amy Winehouse has made a surprise appearance at this year's Q Awards in London. The singer, who recently had a boob job, was meant to hand two prizes out but missed her slot on stage both times.
- Oasis lost out to Muse for best act in the world today. They also beat off competition from Kings Of Leon, Arctic Monkeys and Coldplay to take the award. Oasis, who split up in August, also missed out in the best live act category to Arctic Monkeys.
- Lily Allen won best track for her song The Fear, which gave her her second number one single. Lady Gaga's Just Dance won best video, but she was beaten in the breakthrough artist category by Kanye West's protege Mr Hudson (left).
- Kasabian won best album for their Mercury Prize-nominated West Ryder Pauper Lunatic. Robert Plant and Yusuf Islam (formerly known as Cat Stevens) were given awards for outstanding contribution to music and classic songwriter.
- Pixie Lott also turned up the ceremony, which took place in London. Other winners included White Lies (new act), Sonic Youth (sound innovation) and U2 (classic album for The Unforgettable Fire). The classic song went to Frankie Goes To Hollywood's Relax.